Microsoft Windows is accepting emails for advertisers who want to test their adCenter Add-in Beta account in the Excel 2007. Users who want to integrate keyword research can apply now. This program will help the advertisers a lot, in many ways as it is:
- Free, simple and can be downloaded easily
- One can easily research, analyze, and manipulate data
- Quickly research keyword monetization for KPIsĂ˘â‚¬â€ťCPC, CTR, impressions, and clicks. It will help to maximize campaign ROI.
- Keyword categorization allows users to input URLs or keywords, and the tool suggests a category based on the market segment for more effective advertising spend.
- Gain valuable insight on the demographic and geographic information of actual search queries
- Keyword demographic and geographic information helps to target the right audience.
To test your adCenter Add-in Beta, one needs to fill out an adCenter form. As put by the adCenter team, "Upon release of the product, you'll receive an e-mail notification so you can download this new adCenter tool."
Forum discussion continues at WebMasterWorld.