The official AdCenter blog announces their latest release – new click quality reports.
- After signing in to your Microsoft adCenter account, click the Reports tab.
- In the Report drop-down list, select either Campaign Performance or Account Performance.
- In the Report View drop-down list, select Summary.
- In the Date Range drop-down list, select the date range you want to work with.
- Under Customize this report, in the Columns and values row, select Customize report layout.
Low-quality clicks are clicks that adCenter classifies as non-billable, including those that adCenter has identified as:
- Invalid clicks
- Clicks that have characteristics of low or unclear commercial intent
- Clicks that exhibit patterns of unusual activity
- Clicks that originate from spiders, robots, questionable sources, or test servers
- Clicks that should be filtered out for other reasons
Both Atlas Quality of Click Study (UK, 2007) found that conversion rates from Live Search were, on average, 35% higher than those of the other engines. Add to it, Online Shopper Profile too (France, 2007) found that although customers coming from Live Search made up 6% of searches, they accounted for 11% of conversions.
Great job, AdCenter! This is a definite lead over competitor Google AdWords.