The year 2013 brought with it series of algorithmic updates, webmaster videos, Google+ upgrades, social media strategies, and many more things that changed the way we perceived search. Out of the 650 blog posts that we published the entire year to keep you updated of what's happening in the world of search, which were the most popular & liked ones by our readers?
Before we say Goodbye to 2013 and Hello to 2014, let's take you through the 10 Most Popular Posts of 2013 on PageTraffic Buzz.
- 10 Of The Best SEO Keyword Selector Tools!
- See How the Parts of the World Have Changed Over Time with Google & Time Inc. Timelapse!
- Linking a Google+ Page Identity to YouTube Channel is Now Possible!
- Most of the Businesses Opt for On-Site SEO & Google+ Optimization Services; Reveals the Local SEO Industry Survey!
- Content Marketing Is The New SEO [Infographic]!
- Google Understates Google+ by Making Significant Changes in the Authorship Snippet!
- Matt Cutts on How Google Thinks About Search Quality While Replying on the Subjective Signals!
- Google Wants you to Improve Site's Ranking with Quality Content and Not Just Links!
- Porn Sites, Game Sites, and Some Big Brands More Affected by Penguin 2!
- SEO Strategies: Toss the Old and Embrace The New (Infographic)!