AdMax has recently launched a SEO Toolbar, that comprises of the popular SEO tools, put together on a single browser plugin. It also features mobile keyword rankings and mobile link building tools. It is the first FireFox addon that addresses mobile SEO as well.
The first most prominent section of the toolbar is the page speed:
- Load time
- Page size
- Number of requests
Current Page External Metrics
The next toolbar section lists SEOĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s favorite numbers:
- Page Google Toolbar PageRank
- Yahoo! SiteExplorer Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Links to domainĂ˘â‚¬Âť number
- The number of Dmoz listings
- Yahoo! SiteExplorer Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Links to pageĂ˘â‚¬Âť number
- Yahoo! SiteExplorer Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Indexed PagesĂ˘â‚¬Âť number
- Domain page
Toolbar Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“ActionsĂ˘â‚¬Âť Section
This section allows to perform some actions that could speed up the working process:
- The easyComment button can be used to create multiple profiles to let the tool pre-fill the name, email and URL
- it can be used for highlighting on-page no-follow attribute
- Also, can be used to view page source
- It allows to get the page info
- It is helps to find out the keyword position on Google
- It performs a keyword research very quickly
- One has the option of accessing the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“link building toolĂ˘â‚¬Âť from here.
Link Building Tool
The link building tool has three sections:>
- Backlink Builder – This tool takes advantage of the GoogleĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s link building queries, which when combined with the base term, allows one to search for various link building opportunities.
- Directory submission Ă˘â‚¬â€ś This helps to search for relevant directories.
- Blog Commenting – This section offers access to Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“do-followĂ˘â‚¬Âť blog database.
Though the tool is in its beta phase, but is worth a shot.