AdWords Editor 7.0 Is Now Live!
It was not long back, when Google came out with its AdWords Editor 6.0! Then came 6.5 and now AdWords Editor 7.0 is live!
You can download the new AdWords Editor at google.com/adwordseditor/ and the new features are geared up with the following aspects:
- First page bid estimates: AdWords Editor now uses first page bid estimates for your keywords. Minimum cost-per-click (CPC) bids are no longer used.
- Keyword Quality Score: The Keywords tab now displays the Quality Score for your keywords.
- Keyword Opportunities locale: Tailor your keyword suggestions to a particular language and location by changing your Keyword Opportunities locale.
- Campaign targeting in the data view: You can view your targeting settings in the new Ã¢â‚¬ËœLanguageÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ and Ã¢â‚¬ËœLocationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ columns on the Campaigns tab. These columns are hidden by default, but you can select them with the column chooser.
- Send feedback to Google: Help us improve AdWords Editor by enabling usage tracking in your AdWords Editor settings (Tools menu > Settings).
- The Ã¢â‚¬ËœVolumeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ column on the Keyword expansion tab of the Keyword Opportunities tool now shows absolute numbers (traffic for the last month) instead of scaled values.
- The Keyword Opportunities tool isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t available for draft accounts.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get FREE Updates
Get SEO, Social media and digital marketing updates straight to your inbox.