Recently, over at the Google Webmaster Central Blog, Google had posted an article describing the workings of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). As per the article, many SEOs, other agencies and consultants provide useful services for website owners, including:
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on your website content or structure.
- Content development.
- Managing online business development campaigns.
- Keyword research.
- SEO training.
It also gave a lot of useful information, regarding the common SEO scams, how users can identify such tricks and stay clear of them. But, what Google failed to mention about SEO was, its numerous advantages and how useful it is for online businesses.
However, now Google has improved the article and added the necessary information, emphasizing upon the benefits of search engine optimization for those Webmasters who have been looking forward to optimize their websites for the search engines.
The best time to hire the services of a SEO firm is either, when you are planning to launch a new website or when you are about to redesign your existing website. A good SEO can also help improve an existing site.
Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services to complement your organic search business?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what time-frame?
- What's your experience in my industry?
- How long have you been in business?
The article at the Google Webmaster Central Blog, is essential for all our readers who may be thinking of optimizing their websites. I would suggest that, you should definitely go through the article and fully understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization.Benefits of Search Engine Optimization- A Google Perspective!,