Bing has made the much awaited Bing Ads Editor Version 9.9 available for download. The new version is specially designed for SEM agencies and PPC managers running multiple campaigns or businesses optimizing hundreds of keywords & bids daily.
The most apparent changes made in the BAE Version 9.9 are:
- Improvement in speed – 3X for bulk upload and download
- Enhanced campaigns as single offer (Device preferences in Ads, bid adjustments)
- Changes in Menu and Ribbon Bars with other UX Enhancements
The uploading and downloading speed of the new BAE is 2-3 times faster. This will be indicated by "Show Progress" option, when you will click SYNC. Users will find:
- Reduced wait time
- Faster adjustments in campaign setting changes
- Faster update of campaign performance
Users can now choose the device by which they will be targeting the audiences. To know more about on using device targeting on your accounts, see Bing Ads Academy post.
Menu and Tool Bar of BAE V9.9 has been re-designed for improved user efficiency. These enhancements are focusing on aligning the tabs and features to customer's muscle memory and remove additional learning curve. For more details on UX Enhancement, click here.
To look into the BAE's evolution, check out BAE Diary Series.Bing Announces the Release of Bing Ads Editor Version 9.9!,