The Bing team has announced that it is updating the destination and hotel pages. The news that was announced through the Bing team's blog post added that with the latest improvements travelers can now compare multiple destinations in a single view.
The first update – destinations pages, will now enable you to compare multiple destinations on one page with images, videos, weather, flights, hotels, events etc for each city. Therefore, in the same view your choice of destinations can be listed out for you to compare each and every factor between multiple cities. This will make planning your next vacation a breeze. Below is an image comparing Orlando, Miami and Key West in the updated destinations page.
To use the destination comparison feature:
- At the Bing homepage, click on Travel.
- When you are at the Travel homepage, click on the destinations link.
- Hover over the destination to select the cities that you want to compare.
- Then simply click compare to begin researching for your next destination.
Likewise, with the improvements made on the hotel pages, you can get all the necessary information on a hotel and even more. You can now get on the same page – images, rate, maps, nearby attractions and businesses, user reviews and descriptions too. The rate indicator will advise you if the rate of a particular hotel is worth the stay or you better stay away.
For hotel updates:
- You can search for a hotel in any city from the Travel homepage.
- When the results are returned, just click on the name of the hotel to get the detailed descriptions.
Both sounds like really cool imrpovements, very convenient for any traveler. It will save much time when you sit down to plan your next vacation with everything laid and listed out for you to just choose.