SearchCamp 2009 is bringing together the best minds from the Search Engine Marketing space to talk about search engine advertising, including optimization and marketing issues. The event is scheduled for the 28th February & 1st March 2009 at Tidel Park, Chennai.
This year, the event is divided into two sections. The first day will focus on SEO and the second day on SEM.
Sessions: SearchCamp Day 1
- Keyword Research Tools & Techniques
- Copywriting for Search Success
- Technical SEO Issues For Developers
- Web Analytics Ã¢â‚¬â€œ WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s next?
- Brand & Reputation Management Strategies
- Blended Search in a Mobile World
- Using Social Media for Search Engine Optimization
- DEBATE – Organic v/s Paid Search – which is more sustainable?
Sessions: SearchCamp Day 2
- Writing Killer PPC Ad Copy
- Advanced Paid Search Tactics
- Landing Pages Testing & Optimization
- Debate: Bid Management – Automated or Manual
- Using Analytics to track Paid Search Metrics
- The Future of SEM/SEO
- PANEL DISCUSSION – What's New With Search Marketing
The workshops, debates and keynotes at the event are a must for all industry insiders and those who want an intense session on all things SEO/SEM. The list of speakers is quite impressive with specialists from all sections of the industry. Adam Lasnik, the well known Google Search Evangelist and Stephen Spencer of Netconcepts are there too.
I had planned to speak at the event but itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sheer bad luck that I have to give the event a miss. However, to make up for this I assure to put up your questions at Google Searchmasters Conference. Happy questioning.Second Edition of SearchCamp is back in Chennai,