It is a celebratory and happy moment for Facebook as they achieved 2 Million advertiser milestone. Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer and Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg acknowledged On Facebook for Business Post:-
“There are now more than 2 million active advertisers on Facebook, and we have just two words to say to each one of you: Thank you.
This is a moment to celebrate all of the incredible entrepreneurs like you who are creating value for their communities:
- Courtney, a mom in North Carolina who started The Produce Box, a company delivering fresh food that now provides a market for more than 40 farmers across the state.
- Shubhra and Vivek, married Indian entrepreneurs who sold their house to raise the money to start Chumbak, an accessories company that now employs more than 150 people.
- Thiago, a Brazilian man in the Amazon who turned his passion for making chocolate into Brigadore Brigadeiros Gourmet, a chain of stores and a national brand.
- KaYoung, a young woman in South Korea who used her law school tuition money to launch HotelNow, a service for finding last-minute hotel rooms, that is now expanding across Asia.
And there are more than two million other inspiring stories of people working to grow their businesses. You’re creating jobs, sharing new ideas and inspiring all of us to dream big.
Our mission is to make the world more open and connected, and an important part of that is helping people connect with businesses. Today, we want to express our thanks to you and all of our advertising partners — 2 million strong and growing every day. We’re going to keep working to serve you better, so you can continue creating jobs and opportunities in your community, and moving the entire world forward.”
They also added, “Today, to better support you and your business, we’re introducing Ads Manager for iOS, a new way to manage your ads wherever you are. It’s available today in the US and worldwide in the next few weeks. Learn more or get the app now in the Apple store.”
With the increase of usage of mobile devices than desktops, advertisers have increasing need to manage Facebook campaigns on the preferred device, on the go. To combat that, last summer they introduced Ads Manager mobile site. Today, in an effort to make mobile ad campaign easier for the 2 million businesses using Facebook advertising, Facebook debuted with their Ads Manager app.
The social networking site said on the Facebook for Business post about the new roll out- “Whether you want to monitor current ads or create new ones, ads manager app gives marketers more power to manage ads from anywhere. Using the app, marketers can:
- Track ad performance
- Edit existing ads
- Edit ad budgets and schedules
- Receive push notifications
- Create ads
Ads Manager App is available today in the US and will be available worldwide in the next few weeks. We’re currently building ads manager app for Android and expect to launch it later this year.”Facebook Debuts With Ads Managers App - Tops The Charts With 2M Advertisers!,