Facebook announced about more than 50 million small businesses using pages and launched new tools to make communication better on Pages.
With these new tools admins will have better control over the Page’s responsiveness badge and it will be easier to manage public and private interactions. With the new features, Page owners will be able to manage communication from any device.
Important features of the new tools include:
- Set average time taken to reply the messages.
- Page response time to show in the messenger thread.
- “Away” – new messaging status for Admins when they are available to respond to messages. When “Away” is enabled, messages received don’t count toward the Page’s response rate.
- Instant Replies sent automatically to people messaging for the first time.
- Redesigned Inbox providing more context on users who are messaging.
- New tool in the Activity tab to help admins monitor and respond to the comments.
Facebook Launches New Communication Tools!,