After receiving several complaints on the recently launched “look back video” campaign of Facebook, the social networking site has added an edit option to modify the look back video.
The only problem with the rather emotional campaign was that the photos that were auto selected were not always commending and some users felt that they did not represent their Facebook experience in the best way.
Initially the users did not have the option to edit the videos, but now the good news is that they can customize their look back videos by clicking on the same link that they used for viewing the video.
How to Edit the Look Back Video:
Editing the video is a little tricky because the user has to remove the photos first which he doesn't want in his video before adding the new ones. Moreover, you just can't choose any photo to replace the ones which you dislike. All you can do is select from a wider range of previously picked photos and posts.
- Go to the link Facebook.com/lookback.
- Click on the edit button, on the top-right corner of the page.
- Delete the photos which you want to remove from the video.
- Pick the new photos and posts.
- Click on the update button just besides the edit button
- Wait for a few minutes for the new video to upload.