There are some very interesting discoveries here, perhaps the fact that Facebook dominates is not a surprise but, 85% of all social sales? That’s massive.
Let’s look at the key takeaways…
- Facebook drives 63% of all social media traffic to Shopify stores
- Pinterest (13%) drives more traffic than Twitter (10.5%)
- Sales coming from Reddit grew 152% in 2013
- The highest average order coming from social traffic is $66.75, and it comes from Polyvore. Instagram is very close with $65
- Highest conversion rate is 1.85% from Facebook traffic
Now, the interesting thing here would be if you look at your own sales to figure out where they are coming from.
Today's infographic is based on a study conducted by Shopify, the e-commerce platform to create online stores.Weekly Infographic: Facebook Sweeps Social Commerce with 85% of the total Sales!,