Google is rolling out a new bulk editing feature within AdWords console. It will enable advertisers to update their settings across the campaign easily.
Here are the features AdWords marketers can use:
- Filter for the campaigns that are targeting a specific location
- Update multiple campaigns that are targeted within a new location
- Make adjustments in settings such as campaign end dates, language, and ad rotation.
You can find this tool by:
- Going to AdWords
- Clicking on the Campaigns tab at the top
- Clicking the Settings sub-tab
Check the box next to the campaign you want to change and select the attribute you want to change from Edit menu. Specify your changes in the box that appears and click "Make Changes".Google Adds Bulk Editing Feature to Manage AdWords at Scale!,