Subscriber stats and more announces a post in Google Webmaster Tools where Liza Ma, explains the new features added.
- "First of all, subscriber stats are now available. Webmaster Tools now show feed publishers the number of aggregated subscribers you have from Google services such as Google Reader, iGoogle, and Orkut. We hope this will make it easier to track subscriber statistics across multiple feeds, as well as offer an improvement over parsing through server logs for feed information.
- To improve the navigation and look and feel, we've also made some changes to the interface, including:
- No more tabs! Navigate through the new sidebar.
- Breadcrumbs in the page title for easier product navigation.
- A sidebar that expands and contracts to show and hide options based on your current goal.
- New sidebar topics: Overview, Diagnostics, Statistics, Links, Sitemaps, and Tools.
- And last but not least, Webmaster Tools is now available in 20 languages! In addition to US English, UK English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Polish, Webmaster Tools are now in Turkish and Romanian."
You can post your questions or feedback in the Google Webmaster Tools section of ebmaster Help Group.