According to Search Engine Roundtable, in a Google Group thread, the AdWords API Advisor has shared some very insightful videos and useful documentation on how to get the most out of the Google AdWords API.
The documentation itself is available at the Google AdWords API tutorial page. There are also 9 very informative videos, posted by the AdWords API Advisor at the Google Groups. Here is a list of the videos:
- An introduction to the API and how you can use it
- An intro to web material within the API
- How to log into the API sandbox development environment
- How to capture debugging behavior
- Creating campaigns around the API
- Creating ad groups around the API
- Creating ads around the API
- Creating keyword criteria with the API
- A discussion about the AdWords API
The documentation and the videos are very informative and I would recommend that you should definitely check them out.