Google has updated AdWords Editor from version 10.5 to version 10.6. The upgradation was confirmed on Google+. The new version has the following features:
- Manage your “Mobile app installs” campaigns.
- Create app install ads.
- Download your keywords and targeting settings, upload and check changes, make bulk edits
- Changes to shopping campaigns
- 25-character limit for sitelinks.
- Replacement of “Delete” with “Remove.”
You can manage campaigns in Editor but you still need to create “Mobile app installs” campaigns in the AdWords interface. There are a couple of changes introduced to shopping campaigns as well. You can pause PLAs and turn on Enhanced cost-per-click. However, there have been no changes in the support for setting up product targets in AdWords Editor.
Google has also replaced "Delete" with “Remove” to help advertisers understand that the objects that are removed are still available for future reference. However, in some cases you can permanently delete an object in AdWords Editor like an unposted keyword added in AdWords Editor.Google AdWords Editor 10.6 Rolled out with App Install Ad Campaigns Support!,