Though AdWords Editor 11 was greatly received, but many were reluctant to use it as it did not support many of the AdWords features and encountered bugs. Lately, Google updated it to version 11.1 and added support for several features.
Here are the new features:-
- Labels- Now from the Shared library in AdWords Editor 11.0, you can now add, edit and delete labels. Then you can assign or remove labels at the various levels in your campaigns within Editor from the Labels tab.
- Call-only Ads, which launched in February, can be created and managed in Editor.
- Ads in Mobile Apps targeting now available under the Keywords and targeting section, which will allow you to select certain categories of apps.
- Display targeting now includes parental status in addition to age and gender demographic data and support for custom affinity under Audiences
- Upgraded URLs are also now supported in a new URL options tab that appears before the Labels tab at the various campaign levels.
The full set of feature updates is listed here.Google AdWords Editor 11 Adds Support For Some New and Old Features!,