Google is making many changes to its Help Forums. Many new features have been incorporated within the same. Some of these features are:
- A new algorithm that enables improved search results. These search results would include posts from current as well as new forums.
- Forum members who contribute heavily will be designated as 'Top Contributors'.
- A new ranking system that marks reputation as well.
- It'll enable users, Top Contributers and Googlers to mark the different questions as answered or not answered.
- An easy access to the Help Center content.
- An expanded user profile that'll highlight a user's forum activity.
The different forums that have already been converted include the following:
- Android Market
- Google Apps
- Google Chrome
- Most of the Polish products
To get a better understanding of the changes, have a look at this video: