Google is asking webmasters for suggestions, feedback, and ideas to make Webmaster Tools and Google Web Search better. In a Google+ post, the Google Webmaster team asked:
"What would you like to see from Google Websearch & Webmaster Tools in 2015".
Webmasters can submit their feedback via Google Moderator as well as vote for ideas submitted by others.
Visit this link, to submit or vote for feedback.
Here's a list of ideas that are already trending:
- More historical data within Google Webmaster Tools
- A way to see if you have an algorithmic penalty or issue with an automated action viewer
- More filters on backlinks, to exclude nofollowed links
- Improved Webmaster Tools API
- Backlink checker to help you find links you should remove or disavow