In the month of March of this year, Google had launched the free advertising platform known as 'Google Ad Manager', that had been designed specifically for small and medium-sized Google AdSense publishers. However, Google Ad Manager was initially available to a handful of publishers who were testing the service in its Beta phase.
Now, via the Google Inside AdSense Blog, Google has announced that the Google Ad Manager service is now open to all AdSense publishers. According to Google, Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Ad Manager can help you sell, schedule, deliver, and measure both directly-sold and network-based inventory. It offers an intuitive and simple user interface, Google serving speed and reliability, and significant cost savings.Ă˘â‚¬Âť Furthermore, Google Ad Manager is optional for publishers and can be implemented in their AdSense accounts, that would provide them with automated means of maximizing the revenue of their unsold and network-managed inventory.
The new features that have been employed in Google AdManager are:
- Interface available in 32 languages: Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Do you prefer to work in Turkish or Vietnamese or Hungarian? Now you can! Ad Manager supports international currencies, too.Ă˘â‚¬Âť
- Ad network management: Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Easily manage your third-party ad networks in Ad Manager to automatically maximize your network driven revenue.Ă˘â‚¬Âť
- Automatic macro insertion: Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Save time and avoid tagging errors since Ad Manager now automatically detects and inserts macros from most popular 3rd party vendors.Ă˘â‚¬Âť
- Creative preview on live site: Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Preview the look and feel of ads on your live site to ensure ads look as expected before you start the campaign.Ă˘â‚¬Âť
- Day and Time Targeting: Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Don't want your orders to run on weekends? No problem. With day and time targeting, you can set any new line items you create to run only during specific hours or days, or as little as 15 minutes per week. Use day and time targeting in addition to geography, bandwidth, browser, user language, operating system, domain and custom targeting.Ă˘â‚¬Âť