Google launched Google Finance barely six months ago. The product has lots more to offer now. New Google Finance has enhanced charts that display up to 40 years of historic data for US stocks.
Customizable portfolios allow storing multiple portfolios and upload information from other online portflios to Google Finance. With the new homepage design users can view currency information, sector performance and a listing
of top market movers.
According to Official Google Blog:
- A new homepage design which lets you see currency information, sector performance for the U.S. market, and a listing of top market movers along with the relevant and important news of the day.
- A Top Movers section highlighting most active companies by price, market cap, volume, and popularity as determined by our own Google Trends.
- More comprehensive charts, which now display up to 40 years of data for U.S. stocks.
- Richer portfolio capabilities that let you import other online portfolios to Google Finance, use different views and add transactions to make it easier to track your investments.
- A quick and easy way to add and view your Google Finance portfolios on the Google Personalized Homepage.