Google announced that they are now giving access to a fully functional Google Analytics Demo Account to everyone.
The Demo Account has the data from the Google Merchandise Store.
Google said, “The ongoing Google Analytics implementation which will be completed this month already includes all the major features you would typically implement, like AdWords linking, Goals and Enhanced Ecommerce. The result is a fully functional account, with real business data.”
This Demo Account can be used to learn about features and functionality of Google Analytics.
1. Access all the Standard reports to see which ones are useful to you
2. Get inspiration from predefined dashboards and segments imported from the Solutions Gallery to create your own
3. Alter reports by adding table filters and secondary dimensions, and by changing the report type
4. Learn how to compare audience, acquisition, behavior and conversion performance to a previous date range period
5. Create your own personal assets such as custom reports, annotations, shortcuts and custom alerts
6. Become familiar with the predefined attribution models and even create your own
7. Determine whether features you don't haven’t implemented could be beneficial to you e.g. AdWords and Search Console integrations
8. Use it as a companion when following a training courseGoogle Introduces Analytics Demo Account!,