The latest from Google is the Google Local Business Referrals Program joining which you become an active Google user who help local businesses attract more customers online.
A simple job, all you have to do is -
Refer local businesses, get paid.
- Visit businesses in your area to discuss Google products, and submit key information about them to us.
- Get paid when we approve the information you've submitted, and again when the businesses verify that information.
Benefit your community.
- Help local businesses attract new customers by adding their information to Maps.
- Make it easier for people in your community to find the goods and services they're looking for.
Be your own boss.
- Set your own hours and work as much as you want.
- The more businesses you refer, the more you'll earn.
Gspy further adds that:-
How much will I be paid?
You can earn up to $10 for each approved and verified referral. $2 when a business referral is approved by Google; and $8 when an approved business verifies that the information you submitted is accurate.
Who is eligible to join the program?
You must be authorized to work as a contractor in the U.S., be at least 18 years of age, and be able to complete an IRS Form W-9.
When would you get paid?
If you earn at least $25 a month, you'll receive a monthly check.
Does that mean I'm a Googler?
Sorry, but no. Google Business Referral Representatives are independent contractors to Google, not employees.
For more log in to Google Local Business Referrals Program.