Google has announced the up gradation of Google AdWords opportunities section. Speaking more about the update, Google said "upgrade will bring several new opportunity types and made each easier to understand".
Here are the changes you would notice on visiting the new opportunities tab:
- If the conversion rate of your business differs across multiple locations, this could be an opportunity to increase your location bid adjustment where the conversion rate is high. You can also decrease your location bid adjustment in location with low conversion rate.
- When you are maxing out the budget, you can lower your bids to capture more clicks.
- In case your ads are appearing less frequently in comparison to ads of other competitors competing for same traffic, you might have the opportunity to be seen more with bids.
- If Google spots an ad group with keywords that are related to different themes, it might get difficult for you to show a highly relevant ad. So, you can explore opportunities by creating new ad groups from your existing targeted keywords.
- If you are not getting clicks for searches that are close to your existing keywords, you might get an opportunity to broaden your keyword match types
- In case your ads are appearing below first page, when a user searches for high-quality keywords, there might be an opportunity for you to raise your bids for showing ads on first page.