Google My Business API has been officially launched to create and edit locations in Google My Business. With this large businesses will be able to manage their listings in a better way.
Here are the features that can be managed through this API:
- Create business locations with information such as name, address, phone number, category, business hours and more
- Manage special hours
- Mark a business location as permanently closed
- List, invite and remove managers on locations and business accounts.
- Read listing state to identify Google updated, duplicate and suspended locations.
- Search/Filter locations by name, category and label.
- Set the service area for a business by specifying a point and radius or Place IDs.
For full API documents and guides, visitGoogle Launches My Business API!,