Via the Google Website Optimizer Blog, Google has announced the launch of 'Google Website Optimizer Service Plans'. These service plans have been created in collaboration with participating Website Optimizer Authorized Consultants, in a effort to provide the users with live and expert technical assistance.
These highly flexible plans are designed to provide hourly technical assistance in three packages depending on your needs. The plans are as follows:
- $250/hour: For specific questions and quick answers. Maximum 1 call per hour. No commitment, no obligation.
- $600/3 hours (in increments of 30 min): For more complex issues at discounted hourly rates. Must be used within 6 months after first hour of service is used.
- $1,200/8 hours (in increments of 30 min): Good for 12 months after first hour of service is used.
Through these plans, Google is planning to provide its users with partner services that include, but are not limited to:
- Experiment design.
- Experiment set-up and implementation.
- Report analysis.
- A la carte incident consultation.
- Phone and internet-chat support.
- Personalized training
The way I see it, there prices are to die for, as some companies pay more than $10,000 for testing. Now it is extremely important for you to understand that, testing and analytics are crucial for your business and it would help you get an edge over your competition. If you are looking for ways to avail this opportunity or would like to register yourself as a Google Website Optimizer Partner, then you can check out the following links:
- Registration for the Service Plans.
- If you interested in becoming a Google Website Optimizer Partner.