Google has announced the launch of a new Image Search results page for Android, iPhone, and iPod touch to allow the suers have a better browsing experience with Images. Here are some of its features:
- Allows you to scan up to 20 images on a single results page
- Get the details related with the relevant image of your choice
- Visit the webpage containing the image
- View the image in full size
- And more!
According to the official Mobile Blog:
"The new results page also supports "search-by-style" filters, which allow you to restrict your search results to people's faces, clip art, line drawings, or photo content." Leo Ting, Software Engineer, Google Mobile Search
How To Use It:
- Go to google.com and click on "Images"
- Type your relevant search. Results will appear. Clicking on an image loads the details page
- The "filter" that will be located on the blue bar allows selection of image style and SafeSearch settings
- Other features will be available on the image details page