Google Business Help’s Jade Wang has just posted in the Google Business Help forum about specific fresh tips for businesses in readiness for the holiday season.
These tips also include aspects such as adjustment of business hours to use of AdWords at off peak times. Jade’s post covers the following points:
- Make sure you have special holiday hours
- Customers should know that businesses are open extra late and hours should be updated as per requirement. Provide information about updated hours two days before they come into force. If you are open 24/7, enter 12:00am to 12:00 am.
- Don’t miss out on holiday season spirit…without it, your business will not be able to get the vibrancy it needs
- If you are sharing a holiday promotion or special data shared on Google+, ensure that it is a pinned post. This helps to keep the content up front and in the center
- Check and reach out to 24/7 shoppers going without sleep
- Data demonstrates buyers during the holiday season will be excessively restless with one third of shopping related searches commending between night and early hours of morning from around 10 pm to 4 am. Check out Google’s blog post for important tips on how AdWords can assist in covering the bases
- Always perform a dual check of your list
- Don’t forget to log back into Google My Business/Locations on a constant basis to make edits as required and let Google know what is being actively managed. Check up on updates to business data from other users and ensure precision as well as updated information
- If you run into any trouble, contact support teams for Google My Business and AdWords
Check out the forum discussion at Google Business Help too. Have a wonderful time during the holiday season.Google Offers Tips for Businesses During the Busy Holiday Season!,