Google Page Creator, the site building and hosting service has offered a new feature in the form of allowing the implementation of Google AdSense ads into user sites. This will earn bonus revenue for both Google Pages users and Google itself.
Google Pages users received a mail today which stated the steps-
1. Log into your AdSense account at www.google.com/adsense
2. From the AdSense Setup tab, customize and generate your AdSense code
3. Copy the generated code from the ‘Your AdSense code’ box
4. Log into your Google Page Creator account
5. Select the web page you’d like to dis play AdSense ads
6. Select the field where you’d like the ads to appear
7. Click ‘Edit HTML’
8. Paste the AdSense code in the HTML source code of the page
9. Save your updated web page
10. Publish your web page
After taking the steps above, your ads should appear shortly. If you have trouble implementing the Ad Sense code onto your web page, please feel free to respond to this email.
The Google AdSense Team
Let's see how successful the new Google venture gets.