It's all about giving you an amazing shutter-bug experience. As per a recent Google+ post, Google has overhauled the Google+ 4.3 android app to bring about a myriad of photo related tweaks and twists.
The feature which is being released in the form of a staged development will roll out to android users through Google Play. The new features in the latest version of Google+ for androids include a plethora of changes:
- Now users can edit their photos in their android devices and continue just where they left, on any other device or simply start from scratch. Google calls this “non-destructive editing”. Users can also revert back to the original image at any time.
- The surprise doesn't end here. There is a tweak in store for the auto photo backup. Users can now back up all local folders from the desktop at full resolution before choosing to edit them on their phones.
- To add to the amazing photo experience are the new filters and creative tools. Apart from the standard auto crop, rotate and auto tools, you can now enhance your photos by adding brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness that too with just simple swipes- vertical swipes to select between tools and horizontal swipes to adjust each option's parameter. You also have the one-touch filters and Snapseed like enhancements such as Drama, Retrolux and HDR Scape to edit your photos.
- No, it doesn't end here. Queued up in the line is the next feature which displays all the photos in a single view to the users. Regardless of the location of the photos, the new “All” view option shows the entire photo gallery whether it is from the phone, desktop, tablet or cloud in a single view. Right now, the feature is not applicable for very huge libraries like those containing 10s of thousands of photos, but will be handy for all users in a few weeks.
- Get ready to browse photos by date now. By swiping through the photos in the “All” view and dragging the scroll bar up or down you can move forward or backward in time.
With the horde of changes, Google+ might end up becoming the favorite photo editing tool for all those with a flair for lenses.Google+ for Android Brings New Updates for Editing and Browsing Photos!,