Not sure how to merge local business page in Google+? An FAQ in the Google Business Help forum posted by Jade Wang of Google may help. Here is what she said:
Q. My local business Google+ page has been verified but hasn’t merged with the correct reviews.
R. Submit such pages for merger as duplicates choosing, "There is a duplicate listing that I would like to have removed."
Q. Google+ page made by me is stuck in verification and shows ‘In Progress’ after a week.
R. Some pages seem to be stuck in verification, and Google is working to get out. Wait!
Q. My PIN isn't working.
R. Your business location should be findable on Google Maps. Log on http://maps.google.com and type in the exact text you have as your address on the page. Maps must find your location without asking questions such as "Did you mean…?"
- No information on the page should be set to ‘Private’.
- Not alter any info on the page in between requesting the PIN and entering the PIN.
- If there is no issue here, request a new PIN or contact support via the Google+ verification troubleshooter.
Q. I confront a 500 error when trying to manage the verified/merged page mentioning.
R. Jade asks to report it to her.
- This is a known issue the team's trying to pin down.
- There may be a workaround. You may try accessing the page through
- https://plus.google.com/b/######## instead of the usual https://plus.google.com/########
Q. There is a 500 error when trying to verify the page.
R. Report it to Jade on the thread.
- Team may be aware of the issue and working on it.
G+ is cool and it will be great if Google irons out on things quickly. The disconnect between the Places dashboard and the new G+ pages makes it messy for the users. Hopefully, Google will remove the bugs in the merge process next time Jade posts on it.Google+ Community Manager Advices on G+ Local Social Merge!,