Google AdWords team has come up with a 10 minute overview of how to use the 2014 AdWords data for planning and putting together 2015 ad campaigns.
The video has been loaded on YouTube and it provides a brief set of tips to help users get started.
Check out the video:
Here are the tips discussed in the video:
“Location Targeting Report:
Ad Scheduling With Time Of Day Report:
- Day Of The Week
- Hour Of The Week
- Check Impressions With Low CTR or Conversions
- Review Ad Average Position
- Check Your Call To Actions & See Their CTR
- Loss Impression Share Report
- Ask People To Review Your Landing Pages
- Use Google Analytics To Track Conversions etc”
Google has also suggested the users should check in on their campaigns often.Google Releases Video For Google AdWords Planning for 2015!,