On Google+, Google announced the release of an update to their new version of AdWords Editor v 11. This new update is version 11.0.3 which though being a minor update, will bring with it several bug fixes and performance and reliability improvements to AdWords Editor v 11.
Here is a complete list of updates in the new version 11.0.3 :-
- Sitelinks data: All sitelinks data is recognized during import.
- Template ads: All template ads can be uploaded.
- Statistics download (Windows): Downloading ad statistics on Windows has been fixed.
- Duplicate shared sitelinks: Yellow warning error will appear when shared sitelinks are duplicated.
- Navigational shortcuts: “Go to” navigational keyboard shortcuts are now available.
- Export account view: “Export current selection…” is available from the account tree.
- Combined bid types: "Set bids no higher than…" bidding can be used in conjunction with "Raise bids to first/top of page estimate" bidding.
- Image ad search: Searching for image ads will use the image name by default.
- Sortable columns: Keyword quality score, first page bid, and top of page bid columns can be sorted.
- Sortable image dimensions: Image ads can be sorted by image dimensions.
- Statistics numbers: Actual statistics values won’t be rounded up when applying filters or searching for values.
This is the first update to the new AdWords editor since it launched in December 2014.Google Rolls Out Update For AdWords Editor v 11!,