If you're a Webmaster you would in all possibility have used the Google Webmaster Tools. And many time during the usage thoughts like "I wish…." or "I hate this" or even "I'm lovin it!" must have crossed youir mind. If you did think like that then here's your chance to voice your opinion through Google's Webmaster Tools Survey.
Once you sign into Google Webmaster Tools, click on a site profile and you'd be greeted with an chance to respond to the survey questions.
"We want to hear from you! Take the Webmaster Tools user survey and help us improve," says the greeting.
You'd find the following questions in the survey:
- Overall, how satisfied are you with Webmaster Tools?
Please indicate your satisfaction with the following features in Webmaster Tools: (General, Statistics, Links, Sitemaps, Tools)
- How long have you used Webmaster Tools?
- How often do you use Webmaster Tools?
- How many websites do you manage with Webmaster Tools?
- What's your role in managing the website(s)?
- Which of the following best characterizes your website(s)?
Please indicate below whether you use any of the following:
- What, if anything, do you find frustrating or unappealing about Webmaster Tools?
- What changes or additional features would you like to see for Webmaster Tools?
- What do you like best about Webmaster Tools?
- May we contact you regarding future research efforts to improve Webmaster Tools?
If you're a webmaster you might also find this recent post by Google helpful, see: Google: 7 Must-Read Posts For Webmasters!