You might remember that we covered the landmark 'first ever Google Webmaster Central Live Chat' in March this year and it went on to be highly a successful endeavor from Google. High on the heels of the last event, Google has announced via Google Webmaster Central Blog, another Google Webmaster Central Live Chat scheduled for June 19th 2008. The latest addition to the now seemingly a routine troubleshooting exercise, the much awaited Google Webmaster Central Live Chat is aptly nicknamed 'JuneTune'!
- About an hour of free time.
- A phone, or ability to make a phone call online (e.g., with Skype or Gizmo5, etc.)
- An internet-connected computer, and these additional specifications.
- A URL for the chat, which you can only get when you register for the event. It is simple and quite easy.
The JuneTune Chat will be inclusive of:
- INTRO: A quick hello from some of your favorite Help Group Guides
- PRESO: A presentation on 'Personalization in Google Search' by Google's John Mueller.
- FAQs: Also being termed as "Three for Three," The FAQs section will have three different Googlers tackling three different issues that have come up in the Group recently. What will they be? You'll just have to attend the chat to find out!
- And lots of Q&A!: You'll have a chance to type questions during the entire session, and Google will pick as many as possible to answer in writing and in via voice, during the chat.
Time for Chat:
Thursday, June 19, for about one hour starting at 2:00pm PDT / 5:00pm EDT / 21:00 UTC / 23:00 CET.
It is a real good opportunity for Webmasters to get all their doubts cleared by Google professionals and also at the same time, it should be quite an entertaining event as well, with a presentation by John Mueller. Make sure you don't miss it!