In the official Google Webmaster Central blog, the Anti-Malware Team has a post called "Malware reviews via Webmaster Tools".
"If you find that your site is affected by malware, either through malware-labeled search results or in the summary for your site in Webmaster Tools, we've streamlined the process to review your site and return it malware-label-free in our search results:
- View a sample of the dangerous URLs on your site in Webmaster Tools.
- Make any necessary changes to your site according to StopBadware.org's Security tips.
- New: Request a malware review from Google and we'll evaluate your site.
New: Check the status of your review.
- If we feel the site is still harmful, we'll provide an updated list of remaining dangerous URLs.
- If we've determined the site to be clean, you can expect removal of malware messages in the near future (usually within 24 hours).
We encourage all webmasters to become familiar with Stopbadware's malware prevention tips. If you have additional questions, please review our documentation or post to the discussion group. We hope you find this new feature in Webmaster Tools useful in discovering and fixing any malware-related problems, and thanks for your diligence for awareness and prevention of malware."
For more visit Google Webmaster Central blog.