Ann Smarty over at Search Engine Journal has posted quite an informative post in which she has compiled a commendable list of link building queries. Along with this list, she has also taken efforts to suggest some effective search tips.
Here are some of the Link Building Search Queries:
- keyword sponsors.
- keyword sponsor charity.
- keyword "submit url" / "submit * url".
- keyword "add website" / "add *website".
- keyword "submit site" / "submit *site"
- keyword "suggest website" / "suggest * website"
- keyword "recommended resources "
- keyword bookmarks
- "add comment" keyword / "add * comment"
- keyword "leave a comment" / "leave * comment
The benefits of inurl: search operator:
- inurl:tag / inurl:tags
- inurl:forum / inurl:forums
Using restricting queries to help simplify search results:
- region: (in Yahoo!) and loc: (in MSN/Live advanced search)
To learn more about the link building queries and searching tips, read the full post by Ann Smarty