FROM MY PEN……..
One of the easiest ways to get loads of targeted visitors is via blog comments. Commenting on blogs can be fun, and is one of the amazing ways to drive traffic to your business!
When talking about commenting on blogs, let me tell you that I am really against promotional messages. Here I want to give more emphasis on posting quality content and information that will benefit others. This is the perfect way to bring loads of traffic to your blog.
These days, many blogs are enabled with comment moderation. This feature ensures that the comment won't be published until it gets approved from the owner itself. So if your comment is spammy, trust me, there are chances that it won't get published!
The only way you can get success is to post on blogs that receive good traffic. It is really hard to find these blogs. But if you would go with my advise then I would recommend doing a search such as: "your niche + blog" on Google and find the ones that seems to be really popular.
If you want to gain more amount of traffic, then it is recommended that you should create your blog and market it! Post it up to blog directories. Make sure to invite your visitors to comment on your blog. You can also run your own community and secretly advertise the thing! SECRETLY!
Here is a list of "not to do" when you indulge yourself in commenting on blogs.
- Never write "nice post" or "I agree" and never follow these comments with a link. It will become obvious that you are trying to get the juice out of these comments… just try leaving these kinds of comments on any blog and they will be deleted. That's for sure.
- Make sure the content of your comment is of "quality value." Mis-information, any kind of grammatical errors, or even bad language, written in an unprofessional way will reflect badly on you. It will only do more harm than good.
- Never overload the text with an ocean of keywords… The owner will surely get to know that it is advertising done in some other format.. Do not think that it is you who knows the ABC of keywords.. everyone else does!
- Never post your comments all at once. When I get to notice that the same person Ă˘â‚¬Âť XYZĂ˘â‚¬Âť is indulged in commenting on a number of posts, all in a row, then I make myself pretty aware that this person is FAKE!
- It is never advised that one should post the same comment across multiple blogs. Use variations…
Let us have a look at as to what all we can do in order to enhance the quality of our search!
A. To find the blogs that are relevant to your niche, you can add keywords like:
"how to" +"keyword phrase"
B. To search for the "help" words in the post title, you can add these in titles: to your search query
intitle:"how to" "keywords"
intitle:"how can I" "keywords"
C. One can even search for the blog posts where some discussions are going on…
intitle:"problem" +keyword +"1 comment"
"tutorial" +keyword +"2 comments"
Doing these can prove to be really beneficial as far as your business enhancement is concerned! So what are you waiting for.. posting Blog Comments can be really tedious.. But if it is done in the right way (LIKE I HAVE MENTIONED! AHEM AHEM..), then trust me.. you will find yourself in the midst of SUCCESS!!!Link Building Via Blog Comments- Power Tips & Tricks!,