Peter DaVanzo's ideas are always worth reading, at least once! This time, the guy has managed to come with few ideas to help everyone turn their LinkBait launch into a huge success. Here are his ideas:
- Create a brand for your product. Make others feel that the product is worth having in their kitty! If it is free, then people will think that it is worthless. So try to create an impression that it is not less than any other product or service of its kind.
- Don't convert your ideas into Blog posts because they will then be perceived as low value! That's what he thinks. Craft a website that provides a dedicated coverage of your product, service or idea.
- Brand it… Create proper logo so that a brand recall is created in the minds of your clients.
- Never give advertisements on your page in the beginning itself. You will have plenty of time to put your ads later on.
- Get attention of people who are related with your industry. Try to connect with them. Comment on their blogs. In other words, let them know your name and your existence in the market.
- PR emails are recommended by this guy!
- Expand your communication channels and be everywhere on the Internet world.
For full coverage, tune in to his blog