- Part of the page creation includes a hidden link (via css) that only shows if you print the page, or view it in print preview and whether this be considered outside the Google guidelines.
- Updated guidelines are worded less ambiguously than the old.
- More info and tips for within the webmaster quality guidelines about Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Submit a reconsideration requestĂ˘â‚¬Âť.
- Clear confusion between Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Webmaster CentralĂ˘â‚¬Âť and Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Webmaster toolsĂ˘â‚¬Âť.
- Hidden links: Assume youĂ˘â‚¬â„˘ve got inaccessible navigation (classic case = HTML element), and are providing an alternative form of navigation for search engines in the form of links that are not visible to users but replicate exactly the contents of the element. Whether the previous stated is complying or going against guidelines.
- How to deal with language-specific content, especially international variants of a particular language. For example, how to specify the contents of a page, in a method that is understood by Google, as either US-English or UK-English.
- Secondly, on Webmaster Help Center it would be helpful to give examples of non-page-content information (meta and title) that can cause duplicate content, as a reference to point people to.
- Provide guidelines for proper use of rel= Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“nofollowĂ˘â‚¬Âť.
- Sneaky redirects
- Paid links
- Hallway/doorway pages, thin SERPs
- How to get rid of the -950 penalty.
For more hilarious, serious, detailed suggestion go to Matt's official blog .