Keeping the upcoming holiday season in mind, Microsoft adCenter has upgraded its reporting tools and features so that the advertisers will be able to understand their accounts better. The user interface for the client has seen majority of the changes, it allows you to manage keywords across your entire campaign and various ad groups simultaneously. Not only this, you will now be able to filter the account in almost any way possible so that you keep only the data that you want.
The Campaign setup is quite user friendly in the new user interface, as you can do an ad preview right on the page. You can compare up to five different performance metrics in the same place with the new multi-metric trend charts on the Home and Campaign tabs. With a Cut and paste feature, you can move the data within the desktop.
According to Microsoft, the keyword grid is much improved too as you can review keyword impression and positional bid estimates with the estimation feature. When you will know the estimates for every keyword position, you can easily plan your expenditure and also the keywords to invest in.
The upgraded opportunities tab now offers bid suggestions for keywords that are exact matches or broad match. With this upgrade, you can zero in on the keywords not performing up to the mark.
The other updates listed by Microsoft are:
- “An improved historical and aggregated Quality Score data in reporting so you can view your aggregated quality score by time frame, including hour, day, week, month or a summary. This helps provide better insights into opportunities for improvement
- An upgrade to Change History reports so you can view changes made to targeting, and gain better insights into campaign performance related to targeting changes
- Last, the new Keyword ID field designed to make it easier for API users to update their bids
- An upgraded Homepage Dashboard with a new feature to track campaign performance more easily
- A new Share of Voice feature that quantifies missed impressions in Account, Campaign, and Ad Group performance reports and helps prioritize optimizations more effectively.”
Will these updates make it easier for you to manage your campaigns? Do share your views.