As seen on a thread in Search Engine Watch, Discovery informed that AdCenter will be upgrading its tools and functionality. Based on a letter he received from AdCenter, the upgrade will effect and better "editorial efficiency, campaign creation, and campaign management".
The Microsoft adCenter Team wrote:
- "Save time with fast and thorough editorial reviews for new ad groups.
- Create campaigns with ease by quickly importing campaigns directly from other paid search programs or by copying existing ad groups within adCenter to a new campaign.
- Instantly navigate to specific accounts, campaigns, or ad groups with the new adCenter home page dashboard, a one-stop-shop for all of your daily campaign management tasks.
- Update keyword bids in bulk and view keyword performance on the same page.
- Visualize your campaigns' targeting settings with Microsoft Virtual EarthTM map integration for geographical targeting.
- For details on how to use these adCenter improvements view the Feature Release Guide. In addition, the adCenter Blog will highlight detailed feature reviews after the upgrade occurs."
About the upgrade, in many forums such as Webmaster World, Digital Point and Search Engine Watch, adCenter 411, the official Microsoft AdCenter representative said that the change would take place starting 7th September (6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern/2AM GMT) and last for some 8 hours.