Last month, Microsoft had announced the launch of Microsoft AdCenter Desktop Beta. This particular paid search platform has been designed to help advertisers create, optimize and manage online campaigns with Microsoft.
Now, via the AdCenter Blog, Microsoft is asking users to sign-up for the Microsoft AdCenter Desktop Beta. Some of the advantages of the AdCenter Desktop Beta, as explained at the AdCenter Blog are:
- Quickly navigate through multiple accounts.
- Copy and paste keywords, negative keywords, match types and bid amounts from the adCenter Add-in for Excel into the Desktop application.
- Bulk edit multiple items at once (bid prices, destination URLs, ad group targeting, etc.) within or across groups of items.
- Scan campaigns for editorial issues before uploading to adCenter.
- Upload changes to the adCenter user interface instantly with one click.
Interested users can sign up for the beta testing by visiting the registration page.