Microsoft announced the launch of its new public beta version of Windows Live QnA.. It is a search engine designed such that the user can ask specific questions which will be answered by the members of the Live Community. Sometimes for specific information search engines are not readily available with the answers because they are very niche or are subjective such as, local information, recommended restaurants, stores etc, Live QnA is an attempt to solve such quires. Other things that you can see through the Windows Live QnA beta are:
- Smooth interface enables you to ask, answer, and vote on a question
- Integration with Windows Live Space that shows you of questions you asked and questions you answered.
- You score a point, every time you give great answers which you can check on the Superstars page.
- There is an Email notification if someone has answered your question or when others vote on a best answer, via MSN alerts.
- Lets you subscribe to a customer, question or a site search via RSS.