Responding to much public hue and requests, Google Official blog announces 'New Features Added to Google Analytics'. Here's a quick look of the changes:
- Hourly Reporting: A feature called "View by: Daily/Hourly" switch has been added through which you can opt whether you want to view your date hourly or daily.
- Clickable URLs: click straight through to external pages from links referenced in reports.
- Cross Segmentation by Network Location: Now you are capable of cross segmenting reports based on Network Location.
- Increased number of data rows per page: Compared to the previous 100 rows, now you can view upto 500 rows within a single page.
- Change in colors that denote Bounce Rate increase/decrease: Bounce rate increases(not desirable) are now displayed in red and bounce rate decreases(a desirable result) are displayed in green.
- AdWords Integration: Now you can easily link AdWords account to your Google Analytics account.
- More Search Engines: Google Analytics now recognizes search engines like aol.fr, club-internet.fr, voila.fr and mama.com.
- Reports in the dashboard (latest feature) are linked to more comprehensive versions.
- The Email Reports interface comes with a HelP Resources option.
- More countries available for option of Available country choices in AdWords.
The release notes has more future updates. The original beta tag and the entire original version will not be used by the 18th of June.