The upcoming August 5th MSN adCenter upgrade will have compatibility with the Firefox 1.5 browser. Now you will have hourly ‘real time’ reporting to view resuts and optimize campaigns.
- Now, use Microsoft adCenter with the Firefox 1.5 browser!
- Daily, weekly and monthly data will be updated every hour to help you view results and optimize campaigns in real-time.
- Select the time frame for which you want your campaign and order summaries to show, instead of viewing them in the life-to-date format.
- User-interface changes to the reporting tab will make usability simpler.
- API customers will now have access to more procedure calls. Detailed API communications will be sent to API customers.
During the upgrade due on "August 5th between 8 A.M. and 3 P.M. Pacific Time," your keywords and ads will remain live.