A post in DigitalPoint Forums reports that Google AdWords has a new interface upgrade. The keywords tab in Google AdWords already had a Ads Diagnostic Tool, and now a magnifying glass feature. With this feature you can see the data quickly right from the keywords report.
AdWords Help Center explains: "The Ads Diagnostic Tool can identify why a particular ad or group of ads may not be showing. In those cases where an ad is not shown, this tool provides recommended steps to help you get your ads up and running." To use the tool:
1. Log in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
2. Click the campaign that contains the Ad Group you want to view.
3. Click the appropriate Ad Group.
4. Select the 'Keywords' tab.
5. Point your mouse at the magnifying glass icon next to any keyword in your Ad Group. A help bubble will appear with information about your keyword. If your ad isn't showing, click 'What can I do?' for more information.