After releasing the site targeting functionality for content Ads in the U.S., Microsoft has now enabled the adCenter to do bidding for two hot commodity MSN sites – the MSN Tech & Gadgets portal and web-based email, Hotmail.
You just have to put in little efforts to optimize your Content Ads campaign with the following process:
- The very step involves creation of new ad group and setting bid type for websites and networks.
- Creating the ad.
- Choose the websites tab in the Select Placements window.
- If you want to target both Gadgets and Tech or Hotmail sites, just copy and paste the URL's individually:
- Click View available placements.
- After selecting the sites you want to bid on, Click Add.
- Click Continue.
- Set the Default bid – It is suggested to set the default bid between $1.00 to $2.00 and wait for 5-7 days before adjusting.