PageTraffic Buzz is geared up for some real action once again. In the coming months, we will be participating in some of the biggest social media and search events of the year. We have partnered with Content Marketing World 2014, Social Media Week Mumbai, Search Marketing Expo East, Pubcon Las Vegas 2014 and will be actively representating and covering these conferences. We will be covering live sessions of these events and the details will be shared with our readers on our blog.
With so many digital marketing conferences and events taking place in the world at this time of the year, PageTraffic Buzz makes sure you do not miss the biggest ones by providing you all the updates as soon as they take place. With our in-depth coverage you can learn what the experts are saying, from the convenience of your PC or mobile.
PageTraffic Buzz has covered several such events in the past centered around content marketing, social media and search marketing including SEMPO, Search Engine Strategies, TechCrunch, ad:tech, SMX, Pubcon and several others. Join us and be a part of these events.
As of the past events covered at PageTraffic Buzz, this time also our Editor Navneet Kaushal will be covering the events himself. So you can be assured of getting the latest updates, news and discussions right here on PageTraffic Buzz.
Have a glance at the events we have partnered and will be covering:
Content Marketing World 2014
- When: September 8 -11, 2014
- Where: Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Why to Attend: The CMW 2014 is a platform to learn and benefit from the best in the content marketing industry.
- What to Expect: At the center stage will be a special closing keynote by Actor, Director, Producer Kevin Spacey. More than 80 sessions on content strategy, integration, measurement, and more.
Social Media Week, Mumbai
- When: September 22 – 26, 2014
- Where: Mumbai
- Why to Attend: Attend to explore the social, cultural and economic impact of social media.
- What to Expect: SMW, Mumbai 2014 will have sessions and discussions on the trends and opportunities in social media, its impact on social change and more.
Search Marketing Expo East, 2014
- When: September 30-October 2, 2014
- Where: New York City
- Why to Attend: Attend and learn SEO, SEM and social media marketing tactics from more than 100 experts in the industry.
- What to expect: 60 sessions across multiple topics. Just customize the program to choose the ones you want.
- When: October 6 – 9, 2014
- Where: Las Vegas Convention Center South Halls
- Why to Attend: Pubcon will be attended by the industry’s leading businesses involved in social media, digital marketing and online advertising.
- What to Expect: A week-long look at the future of technology by some of the world’s top innovators.
This means one full month of learning and educating yourself. So stay tuned!PageTraffic Buzz to Cover Some of the Biggest Digital Marketing Conferences of the Year LIVE!,